In this workshop, we will look at the key definitions as well as sustainable investment strategies needed to make sense of sustainable and impact investing and determine their impact on real world outcomes such as climate change, social issues, and biodiversity. In the second part of the workshop, we will dive deeper into the impact of investments and where investors can have an impact as well as how companies have an impact. The workshop is highly interactive, and we will play interactive card games developed by CSP to share these important concepts that can be used by investors looking to invest sustainably as well as professionals who need to understand these concepts in their work.
- What is sustainable investing and the sustainable investing toolbox
- Classifying sustainable Investments card game
- Difference between company and investor impact
- Company vs investor impact card game
- Workshop wrap up and Q & A