Prototype your Personal Video Pitch and open new opportunities with clients, recruiters or investors.
Why Personal Branding? Why Video? Design Thinking for your Videopitch?
In this workshop, we will show you how to build credibility with others and prototype your personal Videopitch. In a Design Sprint we will share tips and tricks on how to structure your Script and speak in front of the camera.
Why Personal Branding?
The positioning asa personal brand arises from the personality, credibility and is based on a successful career. Recognition and success are strengthened by "being seen & heard".
For entrepreneurs, career changers, consultants, managers and specially for
· people who are selling something that requires personal trust: their expertise,
· people who have strong self-knowledge and are open to go new ways,
· people who have something to say and want to create an impact in their career.
· Our brains process video 60,000 times faster than text.
· You create trust and enter a relationship with people.
· Visibility. Video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined! It drives a 157% increase inorganic traffic.
Design Thinking is a methodology that is used when dealing with complex challenges, that are strongly connected with human behaviour, emotions or habits. We will applyDesign Thinking for the “process” of creating your Videopitch, using empathy and experimentation during the workshop.
18:30 Door Opening
Interactive Keynote: Personal Branding with Video & Design Thinking| Prototype your Videopitch with your Smartphone | Presenting in front of the camera
The evening will be hosted by:
Katrin Rossi, personal branding expert, with over 15 years of experience in international marketing &branding. Her mission is show the best in people and create new opportunities.She runs her own agency, which specialises in PERSONAL BRANDING via videoportrait.
Isabel Florido, presentation trainer and multilingual event & TV presenter with over 25 years of international experience. Isabel coaches people for presententions / speeches on stage and in front of a camera.
Bring your smartphone, an open mind and courage!